A Mizuno running shoe without a plastic Wave plate? Yep. That's the new Sky Waveknit 3. Discover the combination of XPOP PU foam and the soft Mizuno Foam Wave that delivers an all-new plush experience that will take your running to new heights. WAVEKNIT upper construction provides a comfortable fit with natural movement.
- New Premium Sockliner
- MIZUNO WAVE: The Mizuno Wave plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning. In this shoe the Wave pattern is the border between two foams in the midsole, and not a plastic fan wave.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Curved top and bottom hem to ensure accurate fit while minimizing excess fabric
- XPOP—a PU foam comparable to Saucony EVERUN and adidas Boost provides resilient, responsive cushioning
- Heel-Toe Offset: 10 mm.
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- Width: Medium (B)
- Category: Neutral