Brooks gave their most-loved women's trail running shoe some love, improving durability and adding TrailTack traction for better grip. Enjoy the view, your feet will find their way.
The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off. A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain. The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher or faster. BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- Full internal saddle system gives you a close-to-foot fit.
- New Cordura Mud Guard protects from debris, while allowing water in and out.
- Category: neutral, trails
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Heel-Toe Offset: 8 mm.
- Width: B (medium, standard)
- Replaces Women's Cascadia 13