This reliable favorite got a well-earned update. The Brooks women's Addiction 14 has the controlled support and roomy forefoot you love with a light, supportive upper.
The Addiction's Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
BioMoGo DNA proprietary cushioning adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier women's running shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- A Heel-Segmented Crash Pad provides smooth transitions.
- Sockliner provides additional cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- Category: Motion control, max support
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Offset: 12 mm.
- Width: women's extra wide (2E)
- Replaces Addiction 13 extra wide