Altra Women's Lone Peak 6
Updated and Up for Anything
The trail icon you know and love, just got an upgrade. The Altra women's Lone Peak 6 is here to show it’s still legendary with updated features like new upper construction and a customizable lacing system designed for a better fit on the trails. This evolution provides the ultimate trail features like grippy MaxTrac™ outsole with TrailClaw™ canted lugs designed to conquer any terrain.
- The signature original FootShape™ gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing. Altra EGO™ foam is designed to provide added energy return and a responsive, yet soft, comfortable feel.
- Super grippy MaxTrac™ outsole provides the perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability on all types of terrain. Canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Hook-and-loop tab gaiter trap allows Altra's strapless gaiter (not included) to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rocks and debris.
- Category: Trails, Zero-drop, Neutral
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 248 g
- Offset: 0 mm.
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Width: B (medium, standard)
- Replaces Altra Women's Lone Peak 5