Balega’s Blister Resist No Show running socks perfectly blend nature and technology to create the best no show, anti-blister running socks.
- Eliminates the risk of sheer friction blisters
- Keeps feet cool and dry with ideal combination of mohair and Balega's signature Drynamix® moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe, enhanced, wide arch support band, and high heel tab that helps prevent the sock from slipping into your shoe
- Provides additional no-slip security with enhanced elastic grip construction
- Ensures perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket
Why use mohair (goat wool) in anti-blister performance running socks?
- INSULATION - Mohair’s hollow fiber structure allows for superior temperature regulation; keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- DURABILITY - Mohair is one of the most durable natural performance fibers and can be twisted or bent without damaging the fiber.
- COMFORT - With its unique scale structure, the smooth fibers and natural sheen greatly reduce irritation on the skin even for wearers who are sensitive to other wools. Mohair is a trusted fiber for diabetics.
- STRENGTH - Mohair is stronger than steel of the same diameter.
- SHRINK RESISTANT - Mohair fibers do not felt and are much more resistant to shrinking than wool.
- ELASTICITY - Mohair can stretch an average of 30% over its length and will recoil back into shape. Because of the fiber’s natural elasticity, garments made of mohair resist wrinkling, stretching or sagging.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - Combined with Balega’s trademark Drynamix ® , mohair is twisted to create DRY-MO. A unique moisture management solution that creates the ultimate anti blister, moisture-wicking performance running sock and that ensures dry feet.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Mohair will naturally prevent the growth of bacteria making it an excellent fiber to make something like SOCKS!