Asics Men's Gel-Foundation (MED) 13
A tried and true performer for the runner needing lots of support and generous cushioning. The ASICS GEL-Foundation 13 provides ample room in the forefoot to accommodate orthotics. The lightweight SpEVA® midsole material is combined with Dynamic DuoMax™ support system to enhance upper stability and deliver a responsive ride.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SPEVAFOAM™ midsole material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- A Dynamic DuoMax support system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove in the Guidance Line decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, the accommodating Maximum Support last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.
- The use of seamless upper materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Removable COMFORDRY sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound called DURASPONGE on the outsole offers enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm.
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm.
- Category: High stability, motion control