361° Men's Fierce
Get More Out Of Life
Feel good, look great in the stylish 361 ̊ FIERCE. This flexible, neutral trainer features high rebound QU!K SPRING+ technology in the midsole with an engineered knit upper providing the ultimate comfortable fit.
- Get cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a molecular modified base EVA material in the top layer of the midsole. QU!KSPRING+ is the most responsive material in the 361º Performance range. It provides more rebound, has low compression and is resilient to extreme temperatures.
- The IP EVA midsole chassis (bottom layer) working together with QU!KSPRING+ above provides excellent cushioning and protection for all running levels.
- Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
- Engineered seamless performance knit upper designed for the ultimate in breathability, comfort and fit.
- Pressure Free Tongue removes pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion and stress from the top of the foot by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern and thin padding.
- Tongue migration eliminated through STAYPUT design
- The outsole rubber has been limited to high-wear areas to help reduce weight without sacrificing performance.
- Category: Neutral, Performance, Roads
- Offset: 8 mm (23.5 mm. heel, 15.5 mm. forefoot)
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Width: D (standard, medium)